Set of tools, which allow you to edit and draw various curve-based shapes (see cover gifs for examples).
All tools have grayscale and color versions.
Package also include couple of samples and tutorial graph which explains how to use tools .
Personal, Indie, and Studio licenses are available. Substances from this package cannot be redistributed or resold unless as embedded components of electronic/interactive media.
Packages for Personal and Indie licenses contain tools in compiled .SBSAR format, package for Studio also contains source files in .SBS format.
Digital products are non-refundable.
Commercial use is permitted, but nothing can be included in a asset pack or sold at any sort of asset/resource marketplace and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products.
- Single User License - this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it. Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists.
- Indie license (up to 10 users) - For teams with up to 10 people.
- Studio license (Unlimited) - For teams with more than 10 people.
Substance Designer 2019.2.1 or newer is required.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
You may not see input drivers or other nodes in you library due to bug, where designer fails to display multi-graph archives in library. But you could still copy them by drag'n'drop from windows explorer or copypaste from tutorial graph.
1. [New Input drivers]: Shape, Spiral
2. [New Utilities]: Curve transform, Polygonizer, Curve merge
3. [New Tools]: Extrude Profile
4. [New Samples]: Panels (see gif), Greek vase, Whorl, Celtic knot
5. [Curve sampler]: unclamped sample pivot coordinates
6. [Curve sampler]: added new sample placement feature - Offset samples by half
7. [Input drivers]: Updated icons to increase readability
8. [Input drivers]: Changed category, tags and labels to improve sorting within library/spacebar menu
9. [Source]: Moved most of the nodes to stock dependencies